Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Japanese arts and traditions at a historic Zen temple in Miyajima
- Make your own matcha and enjoy the performance of a tea ceremony
- Try on a kimono for great photo opportunities
- Morning and afternoon start times for increased flexibility
Departure & Return
From the Miyajima Ferry port, go across the public area. You will find the owl cafe and red sign of "okeiko Japan" Go through the alley next to the cafe, trough the tunnel and turn left. You will find another sign at the end of the street. Turn right and soon left. Come inside the temple.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- English assistant available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Okeiko Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff