1-Day Hiroshima & Miyajima Tour (Round-trip from Hiroshima)
- Explore World Heritage sites in Hiroshima and Miyajima in one day
- Walk through the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- View the only remaining bomb damaged building, the Atomic Bomb Dome
- Travel by ferry to Miyajima Island
- Informative and friendly guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Granvia Hiroshima, 1-5 Matsubarachō, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, 732-0822, Japan
Return DetailsHIROSHIMA STATION, 1-２番３７号 Matsubarachō, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, 732-0822, Japan
What To Expect
Next, head to the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park to explore a verdant expanse dedicated to promoting peace. Built to commemorate the destructive atomic bomb dropped over Hiroshima in 1945, the park houses the Peace Memorial Museum and a selection of monuments that commemorate those lost in the explosion. Browse intriguing exhibitions and visit the Atomic Bomb Dome, a skeletal structure that partially survived the blast.
Spend a moment reflecting quietly at the Memorial Cenotaph for Atomic Bomb Victims and read the seemingly interminable list of those lost in the brutal explosion. Visit more monuments, including the Cenotaph fro Korean Victims, and then return to a central Hiroshima location at the end of your moving tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- f the minimum number of participants 2 is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour does not include meal charges for lunch. Please eat lunch on your own at Miyajima (not included)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The type of transportation (mini bus, taxi van, taxi, train or other) between Hiroshima and Miyajima will vary depending on the number of participants.
- Due to repairs starting from June 2019, Itsukushima Shrine's East Corridor, Marodo Shrine Worship Hall, and part or all of the large torii gate will not be visible. (The scheduled end date for repairs is yet to be determined.)
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 1-Day Hiroshima & Miyajima Tour (Round-trip from Hiroshima).
- "The tour could start earlier than 10:30, say around 9:00 to accommodate that." See review
- "Miyajima island was absolutely beautiful and it was very quiet (which we were told was rare) so we were able to take it easy and enjoy ourselves." See review
- "Even if you have more than a day in Hiroshima, this day trip is totally worth doing." See review