Departure & Return
The Zoom link will open 5 minutes before the start time, so please enter ahead.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Participation requirements：Online participation with Zoom is possible.
- Depending on the weather, we may switch from cycling to walking for safety reasons.
- This will be an online experience using Zoom. Please find a place with a good internet connection.
- Zoom link will be sent again if connection issues or signal interruption occur.
- Normally you would be on "mute" during the tour, If you want to ask a question please call out "Hey, sokoiko!".
- The schedule will be held in Japan time. Please recalculate to the local time in your country.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience