Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour bike tour of UNESCO-listed Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- See the A-Bomb Dome from city viewpoints off the beaten track
- Learn about the bomb’s impact on Hiroshima's inhabitants, then and now
- Hear the story of Hiroshima through a local guide raised in the city
Departure & Return
Meeting place：Hiroshima Peace Park Rest House 1-1 Nakajimacho, Naka Ward, Hiroshima Access： 3-minute walk from Hiroshima Station on the Hiroshima Electric Railway, Atomic Bomb Dome Station, or Hondori Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participation requirements ： Adult bicycle (electric): Height 145 cm or more
- Bicycle with seat for infants (electric): Infants' ride here are free of charge.
- Children's bicycle (cross bike type): 2 Children's bicycles* for one booking are available. Children under age 12 can use both children's bicycles and adult bicycles at child rate.
- * Bicycle with seat for infants (electric) and Children's bicycle (cross bike type) are limited, so please contact us before making a reservation if you wish.
- Near public transportation
- If the number of seats for infants and children's bicycles are full reserved, children of heights who cannot use adult bicycles may not be able to participate. After making a reservation, we will contact you after checking the stock of the bicycle.
- Free Wi-Fi ：None（Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the city）
- It will be a mixed tour for up to 10 people. If you would like a private tour, we also offer a bespoke plan.
- Insurance available: Insurance for bicycle accidents (included in price)
- Others (exemption from liability): Depending on the weather, etc., it may be canceled for safety reasons.
- If the plan cannot be held due to rain, you can choose to change to the Rainy Day Limited Peace Route or refund the tour. Please select a suitable option.
- Rainy Day Limited Peace Route (same price as the regular plan) ; A walking tour around the actual scenery and reconstruction that happened in the center of the Hiroshima Peace Park; Visit the hypocenter, which was reduced to scorched earth in an instant. Walk around the site with a radius of about 0.5 km to 1 km.
- Most travelers can participate
- 【Rainy Day Route】11:00 / 15:00 set: Peace Memorial Park → Atomic Bomb Dome → Hypocenter → Former Bank of Japan → Fukuromachi Elementary School → Main street → Takeout shops recommended in the city. *Sweets etc. depending on the season (included in the price) → Tour is scheduled to end at 13:00 / 17:00
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Electric bikes and flat route means that nearly everyone who can ride a bike can enjoy this tour." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews