Departure & Return
Meeting point: Rest House of Hiroshima Peace Park 1-1 Nakajimacho, Naka Ward, Hiroshima Access: 3-minute walk from Hiroshima Station on the Hiroshima Electric Railway, Atomic Bomb Dome Station, or Hondori Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Adult bicycle (electric): Height 145 cm or more
- Bicycle with seat for children (electric): Children ride here are free of charge.
- Children's bicycle (cross bike type): The price is the same as for children (height 120 cm or more) and adults who can ride a normal bicycle.
- * Bicycle with seat for children (electric) and Children's bicycle (cross bike type) is limited, so please contact us before making a reservation if you wish.
- Free Wi-Fi: None（Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the city）
- The timetable may change depending on the situation on the day.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff