3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is an excellent choice for first-time visitors to Hiroshima. Get your bearings of the city, learn about its history, and discover backstreet areas that only locals know about. You won’t have to worry if you’re not an experienced cyclist, as the route is 90% flat. The tour will help you cover more ground than a walking tour and see many top sights in a day, such as the Peace Park, Gokoku Shrine, Shukkei-en Japanese Garden, and the Memorial Cathedral for World Peace.
- Save time and see many top landmarks in a day such as Hiroshima Castle
- A bike tour takes you to places that can’t be reached by car or bus
- Perfect for all abilities—the cycling route is 90% flat
- No need to bring a bike—helmet and bike rental are included
Saved to wishlist!
High Quality Bike and Helmet Rental
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1-chōme-4-25 Kamiyachō , 1-chōme-4-25 Kamiyachō, Naka Ward, Hiroshima, 730-0031, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
We will meet you just inside Kissaeki Organic Cafe :)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under, and not possible for riders under 140cm
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Kansai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiroshima in a Nutshell: Morning Bike Adventure?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "The tour is safe and stress-free - Hiroshima cycling is allowed on the wide pavements so there's hardly any road cycling at all - helmets are made available but not necessary." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiroshima in a Nutshell: Morning Bike Adventure
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHiroshimaMountain Bike Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHistorical Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory