- Explore Hiroshima’s most important atomic sites with a local guide
- Learn about the A-bomb’s impact from a local’s perspective
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group no larger than 10
- Soak up views of the regenerated city from Orizuru Tower
Departure & Return
Meeting place: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum (East Bldg. 1F lobby) 1-2, Nakajima-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima City Takes 5 minutes from Orizuru Tower and about 15 minutes from Hiroshima Castle
1-2-1 Ootemachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fees for the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum and Orizuru Tower are not included. (Please bring your passport for admission fee for tourists from overseas at the Orizuru Tower)
- In case of cancellations due to inclement weather, you will be notified 24 hours in advance
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- If the Orizuru Tower is closed, you will be shown to a different spot in the city
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Experience the past and future of Peace City Hiroshima guided tour.