- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Miyajima Island
- A private cruise around the Shinto Shrines of Miyajima is included
- A guide will teach you about the history of Miyajima Island
- This tour will take you to shrines that can only be accessed by boat
Departure & Return
Meeting point：Erbe Bekkan1 4-3-19, Okishioya, Hatsukaichi-shi 【Car】Approx. 40 mins from Hiroshima city center 【Train】From JR Hiroshima station to Onoura station by JR Sanyo-line（approx. 35min, and approx. a 10 min walk from the station. ※Transfer service from JR Onoura station is available
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Language support: Japanese, English(Menu instructions, *), Chinese(*), Korean(*) *Translation Apps
- Free at the age of 5 and younger (Please bring lunch for children as it's not arranged)
- Near public transportation
- Please wear shoes that are easy to walk in (please refrain from shoes with high (thin) heels)
- Most travelers can participate
- Toilet: Yes (Western-style)
- Please contact us in advance for allergy information.
- The tour may be canceled due to the adverse weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms