- Class led by a master of the craft of brush making
- Get in-depth insight into traditional Japanese craftsmanship
- Take your brush home as a souvenir: It will have your name carved into the handle
- Choose from multiple start times to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Take the Hiroshima Electric Railway bus to Kumano cho from Yano station-mae and get off at the Hiroshima Electric Railway Kumano Eigyosho bus stop. (around 15. min) After getting of of the bus, it's a 1-minut walk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Language support：English
- Participation requirements：Not specified. Even kindergarten pupils can enjoy the experience.
- Toilet ：◯
- Other things to note： You can have your name curved on the handle of the calligraphy brush (free of charge) ※ When you make a reservation, please fill in the name of the participant at Special requirements. (in Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana, or English) ※ About 20 characters can be curved on the handle. You can bring the brush you have made back home
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands