1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pat Conroy fans can’t miss this tour of Pat Conroy’s Beaufort. Travel aboard an air-conditioned bus to the places where the famous author lived, prayed, and ate. Along the way, you see locations that inspired some of his most popular works, such as The Prince of Tides and The Great Santini, and get a better sense of Beaufort’s rich culture.
- Pat Conroy tour of Beaufort
- Visit his church, childhood home, and favorite restaurant
- Get insight into Conroy’s life and learn what inspired his famous works
- A fun way to learn about Lowcountry culture through a different lens
Saved to wishlist!
Tour by Golf Cart
Tips are not included.
Departure & Return
1006 Bay St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
In front of the Beaufort Downtown Marina Ship's Store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No additional product info.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beaufort Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Pat Conroy's Beaufort Tour by Golf Cart
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHilton Head IslandGolf Tours & Tee Times - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaCategory