1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Beaufort’s historic district without the hassle of navigating a tour that highlights the town’s Hollywood past. In addition to telling little–known stories about the town’s 300–year history, your guide brings you to landmarks often missed by visitors, from unmarked Forrest Gump film locations to the cemetery used in The Great Santini.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by 8 passenger Yamaha golf cart
Departure & Return
1006 Bay St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
In front of the Beaufort Downtown Marina Ship's Store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beaufort Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
History and Movie Tour of Beaufort by Golf Cart
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesCity ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHilton Head IslandGolf Tours & Tee Times - South CarolinaCity Tours - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaMovie Tours - South CarolinaCategory