3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we are doing wild life tours to udawalawe National park and Yala National park and our price includes safari jeep and Entrance fees too, No hidden chargers.
- Hikkaduwa Beach Hotel, 298 Galle Rd, Hikkaduwa 80240, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hikkaduwa Taxi Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yala, Udawalawe safari tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yala, Udawalawe safari tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yala, Udawalawe safari tours?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yala, Udawalawe safari tours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Yala, Udawalawe safari tours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHikkaduwaShore Excursions - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvincePorts of Call Tours - Southern ProvinceShore Excursions - GalleNature and Wildlife - GallePorts of Call Tours - GalleShore Excursions - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaCategory