10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Benefit from personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private tour of Kosgoda Balapitiya and Galle, departing from Hikkaduwa. With your dedicated guide providing insightful commentary and a carefully curated itinerary, see the mangroves in the Madu River and visit the white sands of Unawatuna Beach. Stroll through the cobblestone streets of Galle and visit the moonstone mines in Metiyagoda. This multi-stop tour is made easy with round-trip private transportation, including hotel pickup and drop-off in Hikkaduwa.
- Boat safari in the Madu River among the mangroves
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Hikkaduwa
- Private guide for just you and your party
- Round-trip private transportation between all sites
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Hikkaduwa.
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
1-boat safari in Madu river.
Water bottle (per-person).
Entrance fees (if any).
Food and drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from Your Hotel in Hikkaduwa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coastal Ride to Galle from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coastal Ride to Galle from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coastal Ride to Galle from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coastal Ride to Galle from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Coastal Ride to Galle from Hikkaduwa
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHikkaduwaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceFull-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - GalleNature and Wildlife - GalleFull-day Tours - GalleBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaCategory