- Maximize your chances of seeing whales
- Get insights into whale behavior from your guide
- Includes morning tea, lunch, snorkeling gear, and wetsuits
- Have the unique experience of snorkeling close to whales
Departure & Return
Enter the marina via the gate next to the fuel station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We champion a strict Code of Practice when interacting with the whales. The key component to this agreement, and a core philosophy of ours, is “on the whales terms”. In short this means we only interact with whales that are happy for us to do so.
- We guarantee whale sightings (seeing a whale from the vessel) between 1st August and 14th October. In the unlikely event that the skipper cannot locate a whale during this period you will be offered a full refund or free return ticket.
- Children under 8 years are not permitted to swim with the whales and a parental guardian must remain with them on the vessel. If 2 guardians are present they can interchange between the vessel and swimming when conditions permit. The tour is not suitable for children under 4 years.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hervey Bay Dive Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Hervey Bay Whale Swim and Watch.