4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spot humpback whales swimming and playing in their natural environment on this half-day Hervey Bay catamaran cruise. Observe the majestic sea creatures using the boat’s underwater viewing windows or listen to the whales sing using the onboard hydrophones. Learn all about the gentle giants from your expert guide, then tuck into morning or afternoon tea as you watch the whales from the deck.
- Whale-watching cruise from Hervey Bay
- See whales from the special viewing platform
- Listen to an expert's live commentary on board
- Morning or afternoon tea included
- Whale sightings guaranteed
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This seasonal tour runs only from July-October and whale sightings are guaranteed.
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Morning or afternoon tea
Activities for children (toys, coloring books, DVDs)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Follow signs to Marina, contact office for further assistance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number 10 passengers
- As this is a cruise please dress appropriately for cooler weather
- Additional food and drinks are available on board at additional costs
- Guaranteed whale sightings or enjoy a return cruise on a different day for free
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- To comply with the social distancing rules specific for COVID 19 you will notice that we have implemented maximum passenger numbers for each of the spaces around the vessel. These maximum numbers are identified by posters in each of these areas. Additionally, during the whale watching season, whale watching viewing circle dots will be marked around the deck s. These dots will be spaced a minimum of 1.5m apart. Each dot will allow for up to 2 persons from a family group to stand in that space (for example one adult and one child from the same family may stand on the same dot). Please note that the number of dots does NOT equal the maximum passengers for each area but are there as a guide to help you choose a safe distance between yourself and other passengers. For the safety of all onboard we ask that you adhere to these restriction
- You will be asked to use our hand sanitizer station when boarding the vessel. Additionally, other hand sani tizer stations will be set up at key entry and exit points of the vessel and you will be encouraged to use these throughout the tour.
- We are abiding by the laws in place and will ask questions on arrival which may impact your ability to travel you must not have travelled to australia from overseas within the past 14 days, You must not have travelled to a 'hot-spot' in the last 14 days nor can you have either contracted or been in contact with someone who is Covid-positive
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tasman Venture
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hervey Bay Whale Watching Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hervey Bay Whale Watching Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hervey Bay Whale Watching Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHervey BayNature and Wildlife - QueenslandWhale Watching - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - Noosa & Sunshine CoastWhale Watching - Noosa & Sunshine CoastNature and Wildlife - Gold CoastWhale Watching - Gold CoastCategory