4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Some call Hervey Bay the Whale Watch Capital of the World for the migrating humpbacks which glide through between July and late October. Marvel at these playful 44-ton (40-tonne) mammals from the comfortable MV Amaroo catamaran with guaranteed sightings (conditions apply). While packages include morning or afternoon tea on board.
- Cruise Hervey Bay in search of humpback whales—with guaranteed sightings
- Choose between morning or afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Includes discounts on dining in The Boat Club café and restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Departure lounge with café and comfortable seating
Morning/Afternoon tea served aboard
Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
Guaranteed sightings (conditions apply)
Departure & Return
Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Please check-in at Boat Club reception 30min prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boat Club Adventure Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during World class Whale Watching from Hervey Bay?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during World class Whale Watching from Hervey Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during World class Whale Watching from Hervey Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during World class Whale Watching from Hervey Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHervey BayNature and Wildlife - QueenslandWhale Watching - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - Noosa & Sunshine CoastWhale Watching - Noosa & Sunshine CoastNature and Wildlife - Gold CoastWhale Watching - Gold CoastCategory