1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Located just off Crete’s northern coast, Watercity Waterpark is a family-friendly adventure destination full of wild water slides, rides, pools and games for young and old alike. There are over 30 attractions at Watercity, from relaxing jacuzzis to powerful hydro-slides, and this ticket gets you access to them all. And don’t get tied down to just one rigid entry time: with this ticket, visit Watercity at your leisure during its opening hours, from morning until early evening!
- Don’t break the family piggybank: discounted tickets are available for kids
- Go with the whole family: up to 15 tickets can be purchased with any booking
- Not just waterslides: there are restaurants, stores and more in Watercity
- Easily download your ticket to your cellphone: no printers required!
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
5/1/2019 - 11/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No pets allowed.
- Suitable swimwear is recommended for all the rides, e.g. no zips, no thick material, no ripped clothing.
- There is a Mini Market from where you can get whatever you may be missing (swimwear, towel, flip flops etc)
- You may get snacks and drinks from our Bars.
- You are not permitted to bring alcohol or glass bottles to the park.
- Parents with babies are requested to have the essential plastic equipment needed.
- We kindly request that you follow the safety rules of the park throughout your stay. Running and diving are not allowed in all areas.
- For hygiene reason children who wear nappies should use waterproof ones.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Watercity
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Watercity Waterpark Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Watercity Waterpark Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Watercity Waterpark Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Watercity Waterpark Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksChaniaHeraklionWater Parks - CreteAttractions & Museums - CreteSightseeing Passes - CreteCategory