11 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Embark on an easy 5-mile (8-km) guided hike through the Imbros Gorge on this full-day trekking tour of Crete. Marvel at Crete’s unique topography as you explore the rocky ravine in the shadows of the White Mountains and pass the mountain villages of Vrisses, Askifou and Imbros. After refueling with a typical Cretan lunch (own expense), pay a visit to the 14th-century Venetian castle of Frangokastello, then cool off with a swim in the Libyan Sea.
- Full-day Imbros Gorge hike on Crete
- Enjoy an easy hike through the scenic gorge and stop to sample traditional Cretan snacks
- Pass quaint mountain villages like Vrisses, Askifou and Imbros
- Visit a Venetian castle dating back to the 14th century
- Cool off with a refreshing dip in the Libyan Sea
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (from stated zones in itinerary)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees (2 Euros approximately)