7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Say goodbye to the tourist trail and hello to a world of organic produce when you book this private door-to-door food tour of Crete’s less-visited interior. Your program is customizable, depending on date, but typically includes two winery visits, with tastings, a bakery stop for sweet treats and coffee, and a 3-course taverna lunch. Opt to explore an olive oil factory or cheese and herb shops instead of one winery.
- Explore central Crete’s unspoiled villages, vineyards and cuisine
- Feast on a 3-course Greek lunch at a classic countryside taverna
- Discover two wineries, tasting three local wines at each
- Private tour lets you customize stops to suit your tastes and interests
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting of Greek sweets and coffee in a Cretan bakery
Dégustation of Cretan wines in 2 wineries (3 wines in each winery)
Pick-up from your hotel or any other place within Heraklion region
Guided gastronomy tour
Transfer with air-conditioned minivan
Any extra drinks and/or meals during the lunch except of those, provided by the tour menu
Entrance fees to museums/sights, individual expenses.
For pick-up NOT from Heraklion region, there is an extra charge 30 euro.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Anywhere within North Heraklion region. For other places, pick-up is 30 euro extra charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We pick up from any point within the North Heraklion region (from Fodele, Agia Pelagia, Anissaras, Heraklion City, Carteros, Kokkini Hani, Gouves, Hersonissos, Malia, Stalida, Sissi and other places within this area).
- For the pick up from different location, extra-charges for the transfer apply (5 to 20 euros per person, depending on the location). After booking, we will contact you to arrange the details.
- If you do not want to keep your infant on laps, you need to pay child ticket. Baby car seats are provided.
- In case of any food allergies, you should notify us at least 3 days prior to the tour in order to arrange any changes in the menu
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Status MLB Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCreteHeraklionShore Excursions - CreteFood Tours - CreteBus Tours - CreteWine Tastings - CretePorts of Call Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory