Departure & Return
NEW 2019 OPENING HOURS: From 1st of April until 31st of October (SUMMER PERIOD) CRETAquarium is open daily from 09:30 in the morning until 19:00 in the evening From 1st of November until 31st of March (WINTER PERIOD) CRETAquarium is open daily from 09:30 in the morning until 16:00 in the afternoon. ADDRESS: Πρώην Αμερικάνικη Βάση Γουρνών Χερσονήσου, ΤΚ 71003, Κρήτη Former American Base, Gournes Chersonissou, Post Code 71003, CRETE
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Optional audio guide device available for a fee of 3 euros payable directly
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cretaquarium of Hellenic Centre for Marine Research
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience