1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you want to make the most of your limited time on Crete, get a skip-the-line ticket for the Palace of Knossos. With over 1500 rooms to explore, you’ll want to maximize your visit to the well-preserved labyrinth. Avoid the long line of tourists and exposure to the elements. Instead, collect your ticket upon arrival from a conveniently located operator.
- Forget waiting outside in the elements and skip the line
- Maximize your time exploring the Knossos complex
- Avoid the hassle of printing a ticket and collect it in person
- Easily locate the ticket operator to enter as quickly as possible
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Licensed tour guide for a guided tour in a small group at Knossos palace.
Entry ticket for the Knossos Palace and for the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion City
Meals and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Safety measures in place: Up to 8 people only (masked); tour given via ‘Whispers’: an audio system that means you can hear with clarity your guide, without having to stand by their elbow. Recommended time between 3pm and 5pm in the afternoon; though the Palace in the summer stays open to 8pm .
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY FONIADAKIS TRAVEL CENTER P.C.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Labyrinth of Knossos Skip-the-Line Ticket with Tour Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Labyrinth of Knossos Skip-the-Line Ticket with Tour Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "There are many qualified guides at the entrance gate and there are signs with descriptions in English at the various sites." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Labyrinth of Knossos Skip-the-Line Ticket with Tour Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingHeraklionSkip-the-Line Tours - CreteAttractions & Museums - CreteCategory