Are you interested in?
- Learn about Helsinki's history and culture through guided commentary
- Overview and orientation of the city, great for first-time visitors
- Scenic ferry ride to Suomenlinna Island
- Combine Helsinki city highlights with a Suomenlinna excursion
- See the main monuments and cultural landmarks of Helsinki
- Enjoy the sea view while taking ferry to Suomenlinna
- Learn the story of Suomenlinna sea fortress on a walking tour
- Hotel pick up and both ways ferry tickets are provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please select one of the following meeting points and send it to us by email after you made a booking. In this way, your guide will know where to look for you.
9:20 am Hilton Helsinki Strand / John Stenbergin ranta 4, 00530 Helsinki
9:30 am Hotel Kämp / Pohjoisesplanadi 29, 00100 Helsinki
9:40 am Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel / Ruoholahdenranta 3, 00180 Helsinki
9.50 am Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki / Runeberginkatu 2, 00100 Helsinki
10.00 am Scandic Park Helsinki / Mannerheimintie 46, 00260 Helsinki
Your guide with an A4 sign of the "Helsinki Tour" logo will greet you at the meeting points, please be at your selected meeting points 5 minutes before the departure time. If you have difficulty finding our guide, please call us at +358 406 796 666.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum passenger requirement applies. There is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation due to passenger requirement, you will be refunded fully.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Very important: Please select one of the following meeting point and send it to us by email after you made a booking. In this way your guide knows where to look for you.
- 9:20 am Hilton Helsinki Strand
- 9:30 am Hotel Kämp
- 9:40 am Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel
- 9.50 am Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
- 10.00 am Scandic Park Helsinki
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour.
- "Asthaloy is a native of Finland so is very knowledgeable about the country but lived in the USA for a number of years so speaks English very well." See review
- "Wish it is a full day tour so we don’t have to rush going at slower pace to enjoy these places." See review
- "Especially since the fortress doesn't really have any vehicles to drive you around." See review