SEA LIFE Speyer Admission Ticket
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The SEA LIFE Speyer aquarium is located along the Rhine River, just south of Heidelberg. This pre-paid admission ticket offers flexible entrance and skip-the-line access so you can visit at a time that suits you, avoid the queues, and spend as long as you like inside. Admire exhibitions such as ‘World of Coral’ and ‘Jurassic Seas’; watch the sharks and catfish being fed; and see marine life including turtles, rays, octopus, and clown fish.
- Skip-the-line entrance: save time with priority access
- Over 3,000 creatures and more than 100 species of marine life
- Multiple entrance times to choose from throughout the day
- Self-guided visit: explore at your own pace
Admission to SEA LIFE Speyer
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSEA LIFE Speyer, Im Hafenbecken 5, 67346 Speyer, Rhineland-Palatinate Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Last admission 1 hour before closure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEA LIFE Deutschland GmbH - Speyer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SEA LIFE Speyer Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during SEA LIFE Speyer Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during SEA LIFE Speyer Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SEA LIFE Speyer Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 58242P1