2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn the ins and outs of Germany’s picturesque university city during this private walking tour of Heidelberg. Explore the markets and pedestrianized streets in the Baroque-era Old Town, take a peek at centuries-old cells in the Student Jail, and enjoy complimentary admission to the panoramic Heidelberg Castle, home to one of the best views in town.
- An in-depth guided walking tour of Heidelberg with Heidelberg Castle admission tickets
- Cover the highlights of the picturesque German city of learning—a favorite for centuries
- Tours depart on the hour, every hour, so you’ll be sure to find a time to fit any schedule
- Skip the wait for tickets on the spot and enjoy admission to the castle included in the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide who will be with your group only
Private guided Tour
Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
Departure & Return
Ob. Neckarstraße 31-33, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Heidelberger Altstadt, Heidelberg, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour of Old Town Heidelberg including Castle Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour of Old Town Heidelberg including Castle Visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour of Old Town Heidelberg including Castle Visit?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Touring the castle was essential and a must-do for anyone going to Heidelberg." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour of Old Town Heidelberg including Castle Visit
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesHeidelbergAttractions & Museums - Baden-WürttembergCategory