- A walking tour of Heidelberg
- Get a rich historical overview of the much-loved Romantic city, a hub for academics and artists
- Tick off some of the city’s top landmarks as you walk, including the picturesque Old Town
- Get a close-up peek at centuries-old scrawls from detained students in the Student Jail
Departure & Return
In front of the Tourist Office, Obere Neckarstraße 31-33, 69117 Heidelberg
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands