To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Picturesque Heidelberg, located on the banks of the river Neckar, has inspired artists, students, and writers for centuries. Learn what makes the city so unforgettable on this in-depth walking tour, which covers the Old Town, the Student Jail, the University, and Charles Bridge. Tours depart every hour, so you’ll be sure to find a time to fit your schedule.
- A walking tour of Heidelberg
- Get a rich historical overview of the much-loved Romantic city, a hub for academics and artists
- Tick off some of the city’s top landmarks as you walk, including the picturesque Old Town
- Get a close-up peek at centuries-old scrawls from detained students in the Student Jail
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide who will be with your group only
Private guided Tour
Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
Departure & Return
Departure PointHeidelberg, Germany
Return DetailsHeidelberg, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 88037P7