4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
As night falls and illuminated ice sculptures blaze against the darkness, the Harbin Ice Festival comes into its own. Yet with temperatures as low as -36°F (-38°C), minimizing waiting time is essential. This intimate tour includes speedy and seamless door-to-door private transfers, as well as your own private guide. Add the ice lantern displays in Zhaolin Park, the snow carvings on Sun Island, or other downtown attractions, if you wish.
- See the giant ice sculptures of Harbin Ice and Snow World by night
- Visit other attractions such as snow carvings and ice lanterns if you like
- Beat the cold with round-trip private transfers direct from your lobby
- Enjoy a more intimate experience with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Entry/Admission for Ice and Snow World and you choice tour with.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Centrally located in Harbin hotel
Directions: Your guide will be holding a sign saying your name
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tour Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 24550P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursWinter SportsHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHarbinNight Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - Northern ChinaWinter Sports - Northern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Northern ChinaNight Tours - ChangchunBus Tours - ChangchunWinter Sports - ChangchunHalf-day Tours - ChangchunNight Tours - ShenyangBus Tours - ShenyangWinter Sports - ShenyangHalf-day Tours - ShenyangCategory