Are you interested in?
- Explore the city at your own pace: no rigid schedules on this tour
- Go to special annual events such as the Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival
- Get around the city by private vehicle or public transport, whichever you prefer
- Meet your guide in your hotel lobby each morning and get dropped off each night
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located Harbin Hotel
Directions: Your guide will be holding a sign saying your booking name.
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Your centrally located Harbin Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Ice lantern show usually open at the end of December
- Operates in winter weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking boots
- Most attractions only accept local cash for entrance fees, please prepare enough local currency (RMB) roughly 2000YUAN per person
- Saint Sophia Cathedral is currently closed for renovation until September 2020 and you will visit Saint Sophia Square or indoor food market instead
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is Harbin winter classical touristic places private tour, if you want to special tour, less to touristic places, please online booking math you need tour, not this one, if you have big change about this tour itinerary please communicate with us in advance and we will arrange the right guide for you
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tour Guide
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.