- 2-day Harbin winter season tour package with admission and transport
- Visit Ice and Snow World, and Sun Island Snow Festival
- Explore Zhongyang Pedestrian Street, Sophia Church, and Lao DaoWai
- All-inclusive tour includes ropeway ride, ice swimming show, and lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located city hotel in Harbin, Mercure Harbin Sophia Church (Former Hotel Ibis Harbin Sophia Church) or Harbin Holiday Inn
Directions: Your guide will be holding a sign saying your booking name.
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in winter season conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear hat, gloves and comfortable walking boots
- Must be on time for all requested meet up schedule during the tour
- If you live outside of the city, please meet up your group atMercure Harbin Sophia Church (Former Hotel Ibis Harbin Sophia Church) at 9:00am or Harbin Holiday Inn hotel at 9:20am
- No airport pickup service
- If you live other hotels in Harbin city, just email to local operator to arrange pick up time from hotel
- If only one person in your group tour, you will be transferred by public transport bus or taxi
- Please note: day 1 and day 2 tour Itinerary order could be swapped a bit based on your group size
- Saint Sophia Cathedral is currently closed for renovation inside and you will visit Saint Sophia Square or indoor food market instead
- On Ice and Snow Festival day tour, if you have more free time during tour you can go to other tourist attractions around this area, if your group other people agree with it (optional)
- On the city tour if you have more free time during tour you can go to TV dragon tower, if your group other people agree, but entry ticket on your own cost150YUAN(optional)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tour Guide
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Group City Tour Package with Harbin Ice and Snow Festival.