Are you interested in?
- Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival private tour
- 2-day private tour takes you top exhibits in the festival
- Lunch and all transportation included
- Upgrade to include entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel in Harbin lobby
Directions: Your guide will be holding a sign saying your booking name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in Winter weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable walking boots
- Please prepare enough Chinese cash for your attraction tickets if you choice private guide and car service( per person around RMB1600 YUAN )
- Saint Sophia Cathedral is currently closed for renovation until September 2020 and you will visit Saint Sophia Square or indoor food market instead
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Harbin cannot pay by international credit cards, only Chinese cash, Wechat or Alipay
- If your expect attraction not on the list, you can talk to your tour guide on tour day, he/she will take you go directly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tour Guide
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.