- 4-hour Hanoi evening including water puppet show and dinner
- Hear traditional legends as your guide helps you follow the storyline at a water puppet theater
- Enjoy a selection of Vietnamese dishes at Sen Tay Ho restaurant’s dinner buffet
- Round-trip hotel transport by minivan included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoan Kiem, Ba Dinh, Hai Ba Trung District
What To Expect
Gain fascinating insight into the origin of water puppetry from your guide then take a seat to witness a 50-minute performance that offers a unique glimpse into traditional Vietnamese culture. Be mesmerized by historical tales and folkloric legends as masterful puppeteers control wooden puppets with long bamboo rods. Understand the complex storylines with help from your guide and enjoy melodious musical accompaniments from a talented Vietnamese orchestra.
After the captivating show concludes, heads to West Lake to satisfy your appetite with an exquisite array of traditional Vietnamese dishes. Absorb the elegant decoration and charming ambience as you feast on dishes such as spring rolls, tender pork belly and fresh seafood followed by a sweet treat.
Sated, return to your spacious vehicle and relax during the journey back to your Hanoi hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This shared tour will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Free for children 0-2 years old
- 50% off for children 3-10 years old
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas