10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the bustling confines of Hanoi city, and breath the fresh air on this full-day rural Vietnam tour. With a local lunch of goat meat, fried rice and local fruits onboard, you’ll be fueled for an afternoon of action, taking in the scenery by both bamboo boat and mountain bike. See local villagers going about their daily lives as you come to appreciate a quieter slice of Vietnamese culture.
- English-speaking guide narrates this all-inclusive, air-conditioned rural tour
- Visit Hoa Lu, ancient capital of Vietnam during the Dinh, Le, and Ly dynasties
- Enjoy a boat trip at Tam Coc and see the famed “Halong Bay on Land” mountains
- Explore Mua cave, and take in sweeping mountaintop views of Tam Coc village
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide, Entrance, Boat trip & Bikes
A delicious local lunch
Luxury transfers from Hanoi & returns
Small water in the shuttle bus transfers
Beverages & Drinks
Surcharge: 10 USD per person lunar New year holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
Departure & Return
Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
We will pick up from hotels in Hanoi old quarter
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easytours24h - Hanoi Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The climbing of the steps is exhausting but so worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Ninh Binh Full-Day Tour from Hanoi to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc & Mua Cave Via Boat & Bike
10 to 11 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHikingNature and WildlifeClimbingMountain Bike ToursExtremeUnderground Tours Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHanoiBus Tours - Northern VietnamCity Tours - Northern VietnamHiking - Northern VietnamNature and Wildlife - Northern VietnamClimbing - Northern VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Northern VietnamExtreme - Northern VietnamUnderground Tours - Northern VietnamWalking Tours - Northern VietnamFull-day Tours - Northern VietnamBus Tours - Halong BayCity Tours - Halong BayHiking - Halong BayNature and Wildlife - Halong BayClimbing - Halong BayMountain Bike Tours - Halong BayExtreme - Halong BayUnderground Tours - Halong BayWalking Tours - Halong BayFull-day Tours - Halong BayBus Tours - NanningCity Tours - NanningHiking - NanningNature and Wildlife - NanningClimbing - NanningMountain Bike Tours - NanningExtreme - NanningUnderground Tours - NanningWalking Tours - NanningFull-day Tours - NanningCategory
Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Hanoi Ancient HouseCat Cat VillageVietnam Military History MuseumLong Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)Sun World Fansipan LegendHo Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)West Lake (Ho Tay)Dien Bien PhuVietnam Museum of RevolutionOne-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Bat Trang CeramicVan Phuc Silk VillageTam Dao National ParkAmbassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su) Dong Xuan MarketPu Luong Nature ReserveTran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)