1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Hoa Lu and Tam Coc on a full-day tour from Hanoi that explores Vietnam's imperial history and spectacular scenery. See two beautiful temples on the grounds of a former palace, pause for lunch, then cruise to a series of three limestone caves on the Ngo Dong River. Pass soaring limestone mountains and rice paddies at the edge of the river, and take in great views on the scenic trip back to Hanoi. This full-day Hoa Lu and Tam Coc tour includes all transport, entrance fees, activities, and lunch.
- Full-day trip to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hanoi
- Visit a former capital of imperial Vietnam
- Get out of the city to see the gorgeous countryside
- Boat tour to the Tam Coc river caves
- Explore a UNESCO-listed landscape
- Includes a buffet lunch with vegetarian options
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Hanoi's Old Quarter
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hanoi Old Quarter hotels only)
Boat trip on the Ngo Dong River
English-speaking guide (other languages on request)
Biking from Tam Coc to Bich Dong
Food and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick up at all hotels located in Hanoi Old Quarter- The time from 08 am to 08h30 am depend on specific hotel address when clients provide.we will inform the time again when you have specific address.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi Old quarter (any other location out of city center can be arranged for an additional cost, or you can meet at 12 Cau Go -Coffee Chill between 8:05am and 8:15am)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY your indochina travel