9 to 10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
With just one day to explore Hanoi, a private tour means you can take in the sights at your own pace. Visit landmarks including the Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and One Pillar pagoda; enjoy views of Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple; tuck into a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant; then ride in a rickshaw around the atmospheric Old Quarter.
- Full-day private Hanoi sightseeing and rickshaw tour
- Admire magnificent temples including Ngoc Son and One Pillar pagoda
- Visit the Women Museum, the Temple of Literature, and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
- Explore the atmospheric Old Quarter of Hanoi aboard a traditional rickshaw
- Great-value tour include hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Driver and guide
Tour guide surcharge for other language (not English).