11 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the afternoon at World Heritage–listed Halong Bay. After a scenic drive through the Red River Delta, you're greeted with a seafood lunch aboard a boat. Afterward, you can swim in emerald-green waters, kayak to Sung Sot (Surprising Cave), or simply relax on the sun deck while you glide past karst islets. Hotel transport included from Hanoi.
- Halong Bay cruise with bus transport from Hanoi
- Explore the World Heritage area, including Sung Sot Cave
- Kayak around the bay or go for a swim
- Seafood lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicles
Boat trip on the bay
Lunch with seafood on board
Kayaking & SWIMMING
NEW HIGHWAY ROAD