10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda to see hundreds of Buddhist statues and take a sampan boat trip along Trang An River on this tour. Your boat will be steered by local people, so you can relax and enjoy stunning scenery including rising limestone cliffs, water caves, and more. Included hotel pickup and drop-off make, plus lunch at a local restaurant, make this a convenient day trip from Hanoi.
- See hundreds of Buddhist statues at Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Cruise along the Trang An River on a sampan boat and enjoy the scenery
- Enjoy included lunch at a local restaurant
- Round-trip transportation from Hanoi hotels makes for a seamless trip
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lunch (without drinks)
Two-way electric car in Bai Dinh.
Professional English-speaking guide
All activities mentioned in the program.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the Old Quarter)
Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach/ minivan
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This activity will end right where it started.We pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter between 8:00 - 8:30 am. Please find more details in the itinerary.
8:00 - 8:30 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is sporty, casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wati Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bai Dinh and Trang An Day Trip with Lunch and Electric Car?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "The Bai Dinh temple tour is a must for every visitor to Vietnam.The experience in the Trang An boat ride thro the water caves is another thrilling experience." See review