2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
It takes more than one day to discover Hangzhou, the city Marco Polo described as heavenly. Experience the star attractions with a private guide on this door-to-door tour. First, cruise West Lake, tour Guo Garden, Huagang Park, and Leifeng Pagoda, and explore the National Tea Museum. On day 2, check off Lingyin Temple, Yunqi bamboo path, Southern Song Imperial Street, and sample Dragon Well (Longjing) tea at a tea plantation. You also have the option to add the Impression West Lake Show, if you'd like.
A private tour for your family or your friends exclusively<br/>Pickup included
- Taste perhaps China’s finest green tea, Dragon Well, in Meijiawu village
- Glide across West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in a rowing boat
- Discover centuries of ancient culture with the help of a private guide
- Relax with 2-way private transfers direct from your hotel or the station
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
Professional English-speaking guide
Air-conditioned private vehicle
West Lake Boat Ride Fee
Admission Fee listed in the itinerary
Accommodation with breakfast
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup & drop-off service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6977P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPhotography ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHangzhouBus Tours - Eastern ChinaOvernight Tours - Eastern ChinaMulti-day Tours - Eastern ChinaPhotography Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouOvernight Tours - SuzhouMulti-day Tours - SuzhouPhotography Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - WuxiOvernight Tours - WuxiMulti-day Tours - WuxiPhotography Tours - WuxiCategory