10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You can choose the attractions you visit and the places you see on this private full-day tour of Hangzhou. Work with your guide to customize your itinerary, and see famous spots, such as Meijiawu Tea Village, Leifeng Pagoda, Yuewang Temple, Liuhe Pagoda, and Longjing Village. Go on a boat ride on West Lake, see Chinese monks at Lingyin Temple, or even taste snakes on Hefang Street. This tour includes round-trip bullet-train tickets.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Shanghai
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Round-trip train fares, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned comfortable car
Round trip bullet train fare
Tea tasting at Tea Village
Hotel pick up and drop off (Shanghai downtown hotels only)
West Lake Boat Ride and 1 local attraction ticket (for All Inclusive Package)
Hotel pick-up does not include hotels in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang ,Qingpu ,Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas, etc. If your hotel is not in the downtown your guide will provide instructions on where to meet downtown
West Lake Boat Ride and local attraction ticket (if All Inclusive Package is not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or airbnb in Shanghai City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your bullet train ticket in advance)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flexible Hangzhou Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Flexible Hangzhou Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Flexible Hangzhou Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train
10 to 11 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiHangzhouRail Tours - Eastern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaRail Tours - SuzhouNature and Wildlife - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouRail Tours - ShanghaiNature and Wildlife - ShanghaiFull-day Tours - ShanghaiCategory