Departure & Return
We meet directly in front of the main entrance of the town hall (Rathaus). Please be aware that there are other tour operators in the area. Only "Robin and the tourguides" guides with the YELLOW umbrellas and name badges can gaurantee a top rated tour. Look for the YELLOW umbrellas!
We end in the Park just next to the St. Michael´s Church.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Robin and the Tourguides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Local Tour of Hamburg Historic Centre.