Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- The most convenient and comprehensive way to see the city
- Hop on and off the open-top, double-decker bus as many times as you like
- Visit top Hamburg attractions including Reeperbahn and St. Michael Church
- Upgrade your ticket with a harbor cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Grab a comfortable seat in either the indoor or open-air seating section (weather dependent) and take in the sights along the full route. Sit through the entire loop, or hop off at any of the 29 stops (full itinerary listed below) to explore top city landmarks.
Soak up the prestige of Town Hall and get a dose of German expressionist architecture at the elaborate Chilehaus. Then tour the lively St. Pauli fish market—visited by some 70,000 people every Sunday—and Hamburg’s famous Reeperbahn red-light district. For a glimpse of Hamburg’s maritime history, upgrade to include a cruise through the city harbor. Float by container ship terminals, the picturesque warehouse district and the eye-catching Elbphilharmonie concert hall. (Cruise runs from April to October only.)
Disembark at any stop along the route to end your tour. Easy!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Hamburger Stadtrundfahrt Die Roten Doppeldecker GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized