- Pedal around the Alster Lakes and along the Jungfernstieg promenade
- Explore the St. Pauli district, the Speicherstadt warehouse district and the HafenCity
- See Elbphilharmonie concert hall, St. Michael's Church and the Rathaus
- Great introduction to Hamburg for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
30m from the corner Davidstraße. Closest station by public transport Landungsbrücken, St. Pauli and Reeperbahn (6min walk)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, in case of heavy rainfall a walking tour will be offered
- English tour departs afternoons (2.30pm) daily. German tour departs mornings (10.30am) daily, and afternoon (2.30pm) on Friday & Saturday
- Please be at the meeting point 10min. before the tour starts
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hamburg City Cycles
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Guided Hamburg City Bike Tour.