- Halong Bay overnight cruise with kayaking and cave trek options
- View limestone karsts and lush vegetation on the small islands around Halong Bay
- Travel in style on a classic wooden boat with air-conditioned private cabins
- Have the option to take a guided kayak or cave excursion
- Book an optional spa treatment on the boat (own expense)
- Includes one night of accommodation in a private cabin, three meals, and optional activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTuan Chau Port
Return DetailsTuan Chau Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Surcharge from 21st Dec to 31st Dec & 1st Jan to 5th Jan for high peak days will be applied
- Shuttle Bus transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi: Surcharge US$ 40/ person/ 2ways transfer. Pick up & drop off at hotel located inside Hanoi Old Quarter. Pick up time at 7.30 - 7.45am | Drop off time at 4.00pm after cruissing
- Private car transfer always available, please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org to get more assistance
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Rate is per room for 1-2 passengers only. Any additional passengers (only children under 12ys old will be accepted) will be subject to supplemental fees at operator's discretion
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paradise Luxury Cruises
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Halong Bay Overnight Cruise with Kayaking, Caves, and Private Cabin.