1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cat Ba is the largest island in Halong Bay and the Cat Ba National Park offers ample opportunities for trekking and wildlife watching. On this tour, hike through the Kim Giao forest, spot an array of exotic birds and butterflies, visit Hospital Cave and discover its use during the Vietnam War, then cool off with a swim at the island’s beaches.
- Spectacular views of Cat Ba National Park and Halong Bay
- Guided trek: learn about native wildlife
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and round-trip transport from your Cat Ba Town
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers within the tour
Local English Speaking Tour guide.
01 bottle of mineral water per person
Beverages and meals do not indicate in the program. Travel insurance
Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities
typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointCat Ba Town hotel
8.0am at Cat Ba Town hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is quoted by USD
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Image Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesHalong BayNature and Wildlife - Northern VietnamNature and Wildlife - HanoiNature and Wildlife - ZhuhaiCategory