5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Introduce yourself to Nova Scotia on this private tour. Start with a pick up at your hotel, then visit some of Halifax’s historic highlights, including Fairview Lawn Cemetery, the burial site for many Titanic passengers. Next travel to Peggy’s Cove and its picturesque lighthouse. On the return to Halifax, take a leisurely drive along the coast with stops for pictures and to admire the views.
- Tour Halifax, Peggy’s Cove, and the beautiful coast of Nova Scotia
- Travel in a comfortable private vehicle with your own driver
- This tour is perfect for families and small groups of up to six members
- There will be time for lunch, but costs are not included in this package
Saved to wishlist!
includes an insured van and driver with commentary.
Does not include meals. They can be purchased in Peggys Cove.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- departure time is flexible
- if on a cruise, please include the name of the cruise vessel.
- Halifax Stanfield Intl Airport, 1 Bell Blvd, Enfield, Nova Scotia B2T 1K2 Canada
- Port of Halifax, 1215 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P8, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BrucesTours.ca Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHalifaxShore Excursions - Nova ScotiaBus Tours - Nova ScotiaPorts of Call Tours - Nova ScotiaHalf-day Tours - Nova ScotiaCategory
Sainte-Famille WinesOld Town ClockAlexander Keith's BreweryHalifax Citadel National Historic SiteMaritime Museum of the AtlanticAvondale Sky WineryHalifax Seaport Farmers' MarketPeggy’s CoveGovernment HouseHalifax City HallProvince HouseLunenburgCanadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21Blomidon Estate WineryMahone BayPoint Pleasant ParkConfederation BridgeFairview Lawn Cemetery