- History-focused guided tour of Halifax, incl. Dartmouth and Fisherman's Cove.
- Explore Halifax with a guide who can fill you in on all its history
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a more personal experience
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from any downtown hotel or the port
Departure & Return
Will pick up Guests at any Downtown Hotel and Cruise Guests will meet Pier 22 Parking lot with sign-on Vehicle your surname
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Seating is the First Confirmed has the First Choice of Seats in Vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Halifax Titanic Historical Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff