- Harbour Hopper amphibious sightseeing tour in Halifax
- Drive through Halifax’s historic district to see its main attractions like St Paul’s Cathedral, Citadel Hill and Public Gardens
- Prepare for a splash as you cruise around Halifax Harbour
- Learn about the city’s origins and its important naval role during the British Empire
- Choose from a variety of departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The tour begins on land in Halifax’s historic district downtown. Your driver will point out the city's oldest building, St Paul’s Church, which dates to 1749, as well as Citadel Hill, where landmark Fort George sits as a tribute to Halifax’s key naval role during the British Empire. Flower-filled Halifax Public Gardens is a lovely example of a Victorian-era garden, with its linden and elm trees, wrought-iron gates, bandstand, fountains and statues.
Then it's time for an exciting plunge into the waters of Halifax Harbour to learn about the city’s naval fleet. While learning about Halifax's naval history, you'll enjoy waterfront views of navy ships and submarines. The tour ends where it began, and you'll be ready to hit the town with dining, shopping and entertainment suggestions from your entertaining driver/guide. Have fun further exploring Halifax on your own!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Murphys Sailing Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Halifax Harbour Hopper Tour.
- "The Harbour Hopper Tour is a must for all tourists and new-comers." See review