1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/1/2020 - 2/28/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Transfer: From Haifa to Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transfer: From Haifa to Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Transfer: From Haifa to Tel Aviv?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Transfer: From Haifa to Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportHaifaTransportation Services - HerzliyaPrivate Drivers - HerzliyaTransportation Services - Tel AvivPrivate Drivers - Tel AvivTransportation Services - JerusalemPrivate Drivers - JerusalemCategory