3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Swap the city for the beaches, dunes and wide-open spaces of Bloemendaal on this 4-hour guided bike tour from Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery and sea air as you ride a pushbike around the picturesque shores and nature reserves of this beautiful region just north of Amsterdam. Pass historical houses, stop to admire a working mill, explore the lush coastal forests and rolling dunes of the South Kennemerland National Park; spot grazing deer and horses, and enjoy refreshments at a trendy Bloemendaal aan Zee beach club. All biking equipment included.
- 4-hour bike tour of Bloemendaal led by an expert guide
- Discover Bloemendaal beauty spots on two wheels, including rolling sandy dunes, beaches and forests
- Pass stately houses and historical estates and stop to see a working mill
- Explore the woodlands and sands of the South Kennemerland National Park
- See deer, horses and other animals, and learn about the area’s history and geology
- Savor the sea views and refreshments at a beach club
- Use of bicycle and helmet included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Bloemendaal , 2061 Bloemendaal, NetherlandsThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Minimum of 4 participants required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DuneBiking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHaarlemMountain Bike Tours - North HollandHalf-day Tours - North HollandCategory