4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of semi-automatic motorbike and safety equiptment
All Fees and Taxes
Water, and "happy water"
Safety equipments: helmet, gloves, knee pads, elbow pads, reflective vest, poncho, first aid kit, backpack cover, aluminum bottle.
English-, Vietnamese-, Dzao- and Hmong-speaking guides.
3 nights accommodation
Minor motorbike repairs if needed during the trip (i.e. flat tire)
Gear to secure luggage
Personal travel insurance
Tips for guides
Airport pick up - Van transfer at USD 30 return ticket Hanoi - Ha Giang
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from ANY accommodation in Ha Giang. Please enter your pick up location in the booking form and be ready by 9 am.
This tour starts and ends in Ha Giang City. Let us know if you need us to arrange transfers from and to Hanoi, Sapa, Cao Bang, or Ha Long. Airport pick-up is available with additional fees.
** An additional amount of $30 for a return ticket from Hanoi and a night and dinner at our hotel in Ha Giang applied if you think of leaving and ending from Hanoi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Families with infants, elderly members or special need should ask about our travel-by-car option.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ha Giang Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Famous Ha Giang Loop Motorbike Adventure ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Famous Ha Giang Loop Motorbike Adventure ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Famous Ha Giang Loop Motorbike Adventure ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Famous Ha Giang Loop Motorbike Adventure ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Famous Ha Giang Loop Motorbike Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHa GiangFood Tours - Northern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Northern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Northern VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Northern VietnamMarkets - Northern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Northern VietnamCategory