- Half-day Guilin private sightseeing tour with a knowledgeable guide
- Admire stone Buddha figures at Fubo Hill
- Venture into Reed Flute Cave to see its stalactite formations
- Take in panoramic views of the Li River and surrounding countryside after a climb to Elephant Hill
- Shop for snacks and gifts at a local pearl market
- Choice from a morning or afternoon departure
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Select Guilin hotels (cruise port pickup not available)
Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your half-day guided tour heads first to Fubo Hill. Known for both natural beauty and historic art, Fubo Hill stands next to the Li River and rises abruptly out of the surrounding landscape. Its peak measures 203 feet (62 meters) it offers sweeping views of the countryside. Your guide takes you into the Returned Pearl Cave and the Thousand Buddha Cave to see etchings of Buddha dating back to the Song and Tang Dynasties (618 - 1279).
Next up, visit Reed Flute Cave, a natural limestone cave that is estimated to be 180 million years old. Stroll into cave chambers illuminated with multicolored lighting and admire the interior of stalactites, stalagmites and otherworldly rock formations.
Exit the cave, then stop at a pearl market before visiting the centerpiece of Guilin’s riverside park: Elephant Hill, located on the western bank of the Li River. Said to resemble an elephant drinking water, the peak affords panoramic views of the city, Li River and surrounding scenery. Enjoy a vigorous walk to the top before wrapping up your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Guilin Half Day Tour: Fubo Mountain, Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Hill.