2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Chile, Guayaquil 090313, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We recommend taking a hat, block sun and comfortable shoes for walking
- Meeting spot given by the operator (near the hotel of the passenger)
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jefferson Berlin Salvatierra Valero
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Walking Tour in Guayaquil City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Walking Tour in Guayaquil City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Walking Tour in Guayaquil City?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Walking Tour in Guayaquil City?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 205953P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursRunning ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGuayaquilHiking - CuencaWalking Tours - CuencaRunning Tours - CuencaHistorical Tours - CuencaHiking - BañosWalking Tours - BañosRunning Tours - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosHiking - MindoWalking Tours - MindoRunning Tours - MindoHistorical Tours - MindoCategory